Monday, October 25, 2010

Are the holiday's around the corner at your house? Is your dining room ready?

I’m not a big fan of Halloween so the end of October gets me thinking about Thanksgiving! To me Thanksgiving is a feeling; it is a mood swing that comes over me, one which I love…

When I think about Thanksgiving, I first picture my Grandma’s house specifically her dining room table and side buffet, the room this furniture sat in was huge in her first house, not so much after they downsized and moved… Grandma’s new house was a small ranch with a small dining room where each Thanksgiving we filled every inch of it with family and food!

Oh if dining rooms could talk, the stories they could tell about the families who live there are probably endless!

I put together a few of our homes for sale and their dining rooms, if having a family Thanksgiving in a new dining room is in your thoughts... please give us a call, text or email we would love to help you fill up the house with family this Holiday Season.

If you purchased a home with Realty Five of Defiance this year we are so happy for you, how exciting it must be to know the Holiday's are around the corner and you get to spend them in your new home! ENJOY...

Counting my blessings, Thanksgiving is almost here! Karol

"We choose to give"

karol@realtyfive.com

P.S. If you have a home with a dining room you want to sell, let us know we would love to help you out!

No comments: