Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mr. For Sale By Owner I can make your life so much easier!

FSBO or better known as For Sale By Owner try and try to sell there homes alone with out a Realtor... I'm here to tell Mr. and Mrs. FSBO that I can make there lives so much easier!

Real Estate is my profession, it is what I do to make my living and it is what I'm good at... when I needed Health Insurance I did not even attempt to understand the ins and outs of Health Insurance, instead I called Tina a Western Southern Life Insurance Rep. because she knows her profession & I don't.

According to The National Association of Realtors here are MOST DIFFICULT TASKS for FSBO sellers:
a.. Getting the right price . . . 23%
b.. Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 18%
c.. Selling within the planned length of time: 14%
d.. Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 13%
e.. Understanding and performing paperwork: 10%
Source: 2010 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers

OUR TEAM CAN DO ALL THOSE THINGS FOR YOU AND MARKET YOUR HOME LIKE NO ONE ELSE CAN!!! You can easily reach us by phone, text, email or on our Facebook business page, we are here to help get your home on today's real estate market and SOLD! Let us make life a whole lot easier for you~

Karol, Dawn and Scott

"We choose to give"

www.realtyfive.com

No comments: