Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I want to buy the PERFECT house! Give me a break...

I want to buy the perfect house for me! As a Defiance,Ohio area Realtor I'm so glad you want to buy a house, really I'am... but a perfect house? I'm not convinced there is a perfect home in the Defiance area unless money is flowing like water and you can find a builder to build you a perfect house!

There are so many Real Estate Agents in this industry who have a motto of "promising to find you the perfect house" Honestly, I just don't think that will happen! If a home has 80% of what you are hoping for...BUY IT because no house has 100% of what you want, unless of course money is no object!

If you are hunting for your first home or moving up or down sizing I would love the opportunity to help make your transition a smooth one.  You can call, text, email or find me on Facebook maybe your "not so PERFECT home" is on today's real estate market and I can help you find it!

We have several wonderful homes listed in and around Defiance plus our newly updated web site www.realtyfive.com shows you all listing on the N.W.Ohio market... not just our Realty Five of Defiance listings. I invite you to take a few minutes to click around on our new web site and enjoy some "window shopping"

Karol
Realty Five of Defiance
"We choose to give"

Dsc_0109_edited-1
Dsc_0059_edited-1
Dsc_0122_edited-1

No comments: