Sunday, October 30, 2011

Creating my new home office~ will a little help from my hubby!

I have a new "home office" well kinda sorda new, Tim shampooed the carpet & did a fantastic job on the new paint and trim work... so to me, we created a "NEW HOME OFFICE"

Today was the first day I have not had any Real Estate appointments (busy days for which I'm thankful for) so I got to spend some time playing in my new office space... I walked around the house and checked in storage cabinets searching for just the right accessories I wanted to place in and around my office, once I had it completed (minus window treatments) I looked around and was pleased! A couple hours later it dawned on me why I felt so pleased with my new space... I filled it with memories from past shopping trips, special buyers who gave me a kind Thank You token and cherished gifts from those who love me!

My lamp is from our sister trip to South Haven, Michigan a couple years ago along with my wall plates that I just love! My pretty crystal bird tea light holder is from my sister Kristi for my Birthday, my cup and saucer is from my friend and relative Sandy, I decided it held my business cards with class, my plant is from Ed and Rebecca who purchased a wonderful North Side home this summer, my picture on the wall and my lilac chair is from a Relay for Life fundraiser a few years back, I knew I would eventually find a good place for them... I must say I kinda liked making my office a little feminine and girlie!

I also have a bookcase I bought from one of our sellers, Lynn... it now holds my books, paper work and files along with a couple Real Estate awards that I never had anywhere to display, whooo hooo for me it is all coming together, I think I'm going to like it here!

Taking good care of my buyers and sellers will be even more pleasant now, call me if I can be of any Real Estate help to you or someone you know who may be ready to purchase or ready to sell, Thanks a bunch, Karol

karol@realtyfive.com

No comments: