Thursday, January 22, 2009

Attorneys' Title Agency and Daily Statistics



The longer I’m involved in real estate the more I’m impressed with some of the people who make it work. One of the key players in the real estate game is the closing company and/or title company. I’ve been amazed once again by the professionalism of June at Attorneys’ Title Agency. She consistently works hard and gets the job done. I put her in a tough position this week in trying to get a closing to happen and she pulled it off like a pro.

I would highly recommend her and her company for any title work you may need in your real estate adventures!


The Market Stats for today:
Active Listings: 290
New Listings: 0
Price Reductions: 4
New Pending: 0
Total Pending: 7
Solds: 1
Contingent: 16
Withdrawls: 0
Expireds: 1

No comments: