Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Beginnings



It’s January 20th 2009 and Everything is starting new. Our new president will be sworn in this afternoon, It’s a new year and, if you didn’t notice, I’ve created a new website. I’m excited about all the new things that are going on in our country at this time. I know, I know, there are a bunch of challenges ahead of us, but I’m a bit of an optimist. I believe in the American spirit and the ability of it’s people to keep moving forward and work through the tough issues ahead.


If we’re honest, the numbers don’t look so great when it comes to the job market and other economic indicators, but we’ve been there done that in the past and we’ve still come out on top. In fact, I’ve seen it happening here in defiance. I’ve been more busy in the past month than I have been in the past 3. People are still looking to buy and sell homes, and why not? This is one of the best times to buy a home in the last 50 or so years. Our interest rates are at historical lows, our inventories are high and the prices are depressed. It’s deal season!


It’s my hope that each of you who read this post find yourself looking forward to the future and all that it has in store for us. If you know of someone who is thinking of buying or selling a home in Defiance or it’s surrounding areas, I would greatly appreciate your recommendations.


God bless you in this year of new beginnings!

scott

No comments: