Thursday, October 29, 2009

Realtyfive.com Is Up and Running


It took some time and effort but our website is finally up and running.  It's only running on about 70% of what I would like it to be doing but we couldn't wait forever. 

The site's address is http://www.realtyfive.com/.  I hope you mark it as one of your favorites and visit it often if nothing else than just to see what the changes are.

If you subscribe to this blog, the Realty Five Fan Page on Facebook or to our Twitter page you can receive the updates as soon as they happen.

The team is going to be sharing posting duties on this blog and you will soon be hearing from Dawn Carpenter and Karol Yeager.  I feel blessed to have them as part of the team and am looking forward to our future.  If you want to see our new pictures you can see them on our Facebook Fan Page.  I think they turned out great. (Thanks Bob!)

Oh yeah, this post is supposed to be about our website.  When you visit it you may be asking, "where's the home search tool?"  Well, it wasn't forgotten it was just delayed.  As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, the Toledo Board of Realtors is in the process of getting a new multiple listing service for us.  Because of that, we are stuck in the transition and cannot get the search tool until they get transitioned over.  When we do, however, we have a great home search tool that we will be implementing on the site.  I think you will really like it.

Anyway, take the website for a spin and let me know what you think.  I'm looking for imput and ways to make it better. 

Thanks,
Scott

No comments: