Thursday, November 26, 2009

Four All Seasons

I would have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by this classy, tucked away store.
It is as I would call it a one stop shop. It has various items to choose from all very unique and enjoyable to browse. As soon as I opened the door I smelled this amazing fragrance it was a candle called Hot Maple Toddy, it smelled so great I had to buy one. I must say I’ve never been so pleased with a candle; it made the entire house smell delicious within minutes. They also had an enormous amount of merchandise displayed very well I couldn’t stop shopping! Seasonal items, floral arrangements, pictures, country décor, and so much more. I had a great conversation with Connie and Dale. Normally Connie is on her own but today she had brought her husband Dale in and put him to work! He was having a great time pricing the new merchandise and saved the day. Great job Dale, way to step up! Connie was very sweet and helpful, I’m so glad I stopped in. I would have missed out on some great low priced gifts if I had passed on by this one!
Needless to say my husband and I enjoyed shopping there and left with smiles on our faces, bags in our hands, and many awesome gifts, some for myself of course, but overall I would definitely recommend this unique shop to all my friends and relatives! If your gonna be up town Defiance Add this one to your shopping list the store is located at 316 Clinton, right downtown! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!
Dawn

1 comment:

Karol Yeager said...

I love this store! If you are searching for a special gift for a special person this is the place to go! I purchased 2 Christmas prestents there and want to go back:) Karol