Monday, November 16, 2009

Unbelievable interest rates!

I chatted with two mortgage lenders today, they are both shouting about there low interest rates... if I was a loan officer I would be shouting too! I'm a Real Estate Agent and I guess I want in on the "shouting worthy good news"



Visit these two web sites to see the rates in detail, they are the real deal! Some are under 4.87

www.pncmortgage.com/cliffruggles

http://www.thebank-sbt.com/

Wouldn't be interesting to see what interest rates were 10-20-30 years ago? Anyone have the answer? I'm curious to know if we are in a history making event regarding the rates when getting a mortgage loan today verses years ago...

Again we at Realty Five erg buyers to get on board, we want to help you find home ownership while the rates are at there best!!

No comments: