Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Facebook/Farmville

 Hi Everyone,
 What do you think of the facebook craze?  I have recently started to be more active on Facebook and have reunited with old friends and out of town family! Then after hearing all the craze about Farmville decided to try it out. Wow am I glad I did! I have had so much fun. It is very addicting but also brings out your creative side and puts those old math skills to work too! Designing your farm is just the start,  creating your personal character, then you have to get busy and learn the best way to spend your coins that you collect through farming. As a woman I love to shop and for free wow!!! It has kept me out of the mall!! The thing I like most is..   The networking it has forced me to do and now I talk daily to people I diden't know and I am really enjoying the whole concept of the game. If you get a chance, try this out. The application is very easy and anyone can do it. But beware your day will fly by and your farm will prosper!! You must stop and eat and use the bathroom, just kidding!  Hope you have fun and good luck! Add me (Dawn Carpenter) as your friend I need more neighbors on farmville. You can also go to farmville.com for more details. Have a great week. Dawn

No comments: