Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello SPRING!!! Dang it's still February...

Can we talk SPRING?

Our Realty Five of Defiance phones have been ringing! Our Realty Five Team of agents has been busy showing homes! The Realty Five of Defiance Team is listing 2 new homes this week!

Dare I say the Real Estate market is picking up?
Spring it traditionally a busy season for many types of businesses including the Real Estate business… when I work with our sellers I see the look of anticipation in their eyes and hear the eagerness in their voices, they along with us at Realty Five are hoping for a Spring pick me up in home sales. OK, ok I realize it is still February and spring is not quit around the corner yet but I’m hopeful right along the side of all my sellers!!!
Buyers… give a shout, a call, send us a text or email us right here from our blog… we will gladly help you find just the right home for you, your family and your pets!
I hope to meet you soon! Karol
karol@realtyfive.com
dawn@realtyfive.com
scott@realtyfive.com



No comments: