Thursday, May 27, 2010

Which season do you like best at The Defiance Public Library???

          Which season do you like to roam around the grounds of The Defiance Public Library? Haven't been there lately? I must admit, I was there more often when my laptop was not such a big part of my life!!! Tons of information and resources is why I used to go the The Defiance Public Library now... not so much,  although I do love walking around and soaking up the views on a sunny day!



The winter white was a very pretty site but I think I would have to say Spring and Summer would be my favorites!! When I took a stroll the other morning I shot some photos of the high river and the Defiance Public Library  grounds... I have to say I was disappointed in people when I saw trash laying around, PLEASE take a minute to pick up your owns pop cans and dirty diapers!!!! Keep the Fort Grounds clean for all to enjoy!



The Maumee and Auglaize rivers were plenty full with a fast moving current!

When I was growing up in Defiance my Dad and my 2 big sisters taught me how to water ski in these rivers, great memories growing up across the street from Kingsberry Park!

If you are having a ruff day or just want to enjoy your morning coffee I recommend you take a walk around the grounds of The Defiance Public Library, relaxing, pretty and full of history. It has a calming effect on me... one that I'm not quit sure I can describe! Karol

"We choose to give"

No comments: