Monday, September 27, 2010

Week-end get a way to near by Indiana

I was recently lucky enough to have a few vacation day's with my sisters, we went to the Angola Indiana area to visit & stay at the Potawatomi Inn located in The Pokagon State Park, I'm by no means a "travel agent" but this trip I would recommend to anyone wanting a close to home get a way!

The Pokagon State Park offers so much to do like walking the trails, sitting on the beach, a boat ride tour of the lake, bird watching or just relaxing on there beautiful lawn & verandah. The Potawatomi Inn has a wonderful lodge like atmosphere along with there restaurant offering a breakfast buffet and evening dinners...

My sisters and I visited the tale end of August when it was still warm and sunny & we loved it there, I bet fall is gorgeous with the earthy colors in full splendor! Hmmm... maybe a second trip needs planed?


Karol
Realty Five of Defiance
"We choose to give"


Karol Yeager
REALTY FIVE of Defiance
"We choose to give"
419-784-4519 Direct

888-766-8628 Fax
Email: karol@realtyfive.com
Web Site: www.realtyfive.com

Follow Realty Five on Facebook
Follow our blog: http://realtyfive.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Roch said...

Looks like both of you had a great time together. Seems like a relaxing place.