Friday, May 13, 2011

A purple house, seriously?

Purple_house_in_henry_co

A purple house, seriously? Yap... today I saw my very first purple house! Now I have seen a lot of houses in the past 6 years of being a Realtor but never a purple one...

While looking for the house I set up to show my potential buyers today I was driving down a country road just outside of Napoleon when my car almost stopped itself and said " Karol look... there is a purple house, you must stop and take a picture of it" I saw and smelled purple lilacs at my first showing of the morning in Paulding County where I couldn't help myself I had to pick a bunch from the huge bush in the side yard (my kitchen smells wonderful now) then in the afternoon I see a purple house, Hmmmm Saturday is Relay for Life "Power of Purple Parade" and Defiance's Lilac Festival so maybe I just have purple on the brain????

Enjoy your week end and while you are at it stop and smell the lilacs Downtown Defiance will be full of them!

Karol
"We choose to give"
www.realtyfive.com

No comments: