Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas snoopers.... have any at your house?

Christmas snoopers! They come in all shapes, sizes and colors...do you have any at your house?

When my now grown sons were little they had the art of "Christmas Snooping" down pat, apparently it didn't matter where I hid there Santa gifts they found them!!! I worked for several years at Rupp Furniture in Bryan so one year I warped there gifts at the store and put them under the Christmas Tree we had in our big display window, fooled them good that time... my two sons are adults now, my hiding gifts days were finished right? Hmmmm, so I thought~

Today's Christmas Snooper is our 4 legged family member, yap our dog Main Yeager snoops in gift bags, he not only snoops in them he sits in front of and or beside them for a couple hours at a time!!! Main also snoops and sits by packages at his Aunt Kristi's house, he is so funny we laugh every time... I had to show him the presents in those gift bags are for the newest addition to the family, our 3 month old Grandson, Bruce, I suppose he will be the next "Christmas Snooper"

Who is the snooper at your house? Karol

karol@realtyfive.com

"We choose to give"

No comments: