Monday, December 27, 2010

We LOVE our Realty Five of Defiance Cheerleaders!

Cheerleaders, kind & supportive friends and family… Realty Five love's them all.

When in business for yourself you are constantly networking, asking for referrals & advertising your services just about any way you can, when someone near and dear to your heart helps you out, it becomes very gratifying to say the least! As I work through the path of Real Estate which I chose to follow 6 years ago I can’t help but feel fortunate to have a big supportive family helping me & rooting for me along the way! YES cheerleaders are great and wonderful people to have in your life… I’m a lucky Real Estate Agent to have so many of them!!!

This Christmas was no exception... a Realty Five SOLD ornament and a HOUSE key chain with my name engraved, my sisters are quit the Santa’s aren’t they? My husband gave me a new Nikon camera so now I can take even more pictures and sell more listings!!! Keep your eyes open for my 2011 blogs and photos, I hope to see you soon & guide you with all your Real Estate needs, questions and concerns, Karol

karol@realtyfive.com

“We choose to give”

www.realtyfive.com

No comments: