Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cheerful signs of SPRING~


There is nothing like a sunny spring day to add a cheerful touch to your afternoon, it sure helps put a little skip in your step!


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been showing houses on this pretty spring day and decided to take a few pictures of the signs of spring I witnessed…
The buds are here along with a beautiful blue sky!

I saw many green sprouts poping out of the earth!
 
(sounds like I'm writing a childrens book)

Landscaping is starting to shape up! It will look better each day and as you know from my previous post "Curb Appeal" is mighty important...
 
 It is hard to believe Easter is around the corner, didn't we just put Christmas decorations away?
 
Take some time in your busy day to enjoy the beauty spring brings us...I hope you like walking around the yard getting a peak at sprouts of tulips, snow on the mountain, sedum and hosta's they are all begining to show there faces.

Have a blessed Easter with your family and friends!

Karol
karol@realtyfive.com

Feel free to send me your spring pictures I will gladly post them for all to enjoy :)






 
 
 
 
 

No comments: