Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring "TIME CHANGE" N.W. Ohio is ready!

Is it that time of the year to Spring ahead? YES! I do believe all of N.W. Ohio is ready for the annual time change, are you?

In my eyes the time change helps put winter behind me and welcomes Spring with its daylight hours lasting longer than normal. It is so much easier showing homes going into the evening hours with some sunshine & daylight left. I love it when there is still time left in the day to do a quick spruce up of the landscaping and flower beds even if it is 7:30 in the evening!


SPRING FORWARD TO CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS ONE HOUR AHEAD! Sunday March 14th


Are you a changer of clocks on Saturday night? or a changer on Sunday morning? My husband is my "time changer" he heads all over the house making sure all elctronics are updated, he even takes time to change my many watches!!! I'm wondering, are there really people who change there clocks at 2:00 AM like we have been told to do all these years...

Happy Spring, happy house hunting! Your Realty Five of Defiance Team~

"We choose to give"


No comments: