Friday, March 12, 2010

Why Realty Five of Defiance?

Below is a portion of a letter I recently wrote to a person inquiring about our company. While writing it, I was reminded why we do what we do. I hope you get a glimpse of my excitement and joy of being involved in real estate in the Defiance Ohio area.


"I'm not sure what all that Karol told you about us and our company, but hopefully you've had a few minutes to see our website www.realtyfive.com to get a little better understanding about who we are and why we do what we do. I personally have been involved in real estate for 10 years. I started out as an investor who would buy homes that needed work, fix them then sell them. During those years I met many agents and found myself disappointed in the service that I was being provided. I knew that with some effort, I could provide a better service for clients than I was experiencing. Thus, I became a real estate agent myself with the intention to open my own company.


In November, I opened up Realty Five of Defiance. I asked two agents to join me and create a team of agents rather than just individuals. So, Karol Yeager and Dawn Carpenter, two very successful agents in our market, joined me. We choose to be a team to better serve our clients. We know we are all skilled in different areas thus are able to capitalize on our strengths to create a better experience for those of whom we work for. All other agents in our area work as individuals thus struggle in areas they are not strong in. We thought why would anyone choose to have one agent working for them when they can have three?

On top of being a team of agents, from the very beginning, we have made it a priority to be a company that gives back to our community. We feel we have a responsibility to make our community better by helping others. So, we give 5% of all gross commissions received to the charity of our client's choice. That means when we earn a commission check from selling your home, we will take 5% of that commission and send it to a charity you choose. We've already sent checks to the Boy Scouts, Christmas for Kids, a cancer fund for a local 9 year old girl who has cancer, a middle school camp fund and several churches to help out their missions, Vacation Bible school and general funds. This is truly the best part of doing what we do.


I've probably written more than you wanted to read, but thought that it was important for you to know a little about me and why I opened the company. I would love to help you sell you family home if you would allow us the chance. This company was created with the purpose to give our clients the respect and service they deserve and expect. If you have any questions for us, I would love to try and answer them for you. You can contct me through my information below."



Scott M. Williams

Broker/Owner

Realty Five of Defiance

Defiance, Ohio 43512

888.766.8627

scott@realtyfive.com

www.realtyfive.com

No comments: